Intensive Residential Yoga Teacher Training 200 hours
Time & Location
About The Event
Intensive YTT course schedule 200 hours
This is a Yoga Teacher Training course in Sanatan Yoga. This course includes 7 various sets of Hatha Yoga from beginners to advance level for physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being. Further you will first series of Pranayamas of Gitananda Tradition to prepare your pranic energy system, mind, nervous system and chakras for further advance practices. We will follow a set of mantras and bhajans as part of our mind and chakra purification and awakening. We will also study history and meaning of yoga followed by study of ashtanga or raja yoga, pancha-kosha, nadis, chakras and key yogic concepts.
Objective – To enable Yoga Teacher Trainees to be able to teach Sanatan Yoga Classes and Workshops as well as design Hatha Yoga Sadhana routines.
-Understanding classical roots and principals of Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga -eight limbs of Yoga, pancha-kosha, and chakras.
Outcome – Become a successful Sanatan Yoga Teacher to design your own yoga sadhana routines and teach hatha yoga at various levels.
Is this course for you? – IF you are looking to teach classical or authentic hatha yoga and learn the philosophy, ideas and principals behind yogic practices and philosophy, then yes, this yoga teacher training course is for you.
How Long does it take to complete the 200hrs foundation yoga teacher training course in Sanatan yoga? This course takes 3 weeks residential yoga sadhana, learning and practice at ashram and you will have excess to our online audio-video course materials for 6 months.
Yogacharini Deepika Giri - Trainer Pro, Senior Gitananda Yoga Teacher member of IYA, IYN, YAP, BWY
Yogachariya Jnandev - Trainer Pro, Senior Gitananda Yoga Teacher, member of IYA, YAP, BWY
Yoga Satsanga Ashram is an approved Training orgnisation with Yoga Alliance Proffessionals UK & Indian Yoga Association.
Course Outline –
Hatha Yoga - 7 Sets of Hatha Yoga – including jattis, kriyas, asana, pranayama, mudra and badhas. (each one of them will be practised as 1 hour session and 1.5 hrs session)
- Hatha for beginners and general health-A simple and progressive lesson plan to introduce people into holistic hatha yoga to gain general health and well-being.
- Hatha Yoga for Breathing-Hathenas to improve sectional breathing, enhancing quality of prana and energy, mind-emotion cleanse. Hathenas and Vedic Suriya Namaskar.
- Hatha Yoga for flexibility, strength, and vitality.Chatus-Pada Kriyas followed by Aruna, Vedic, Rishikesha Suriya Namaskar.
- Hatha Yoga for Balance, vitality and Harmony-Hatha Yoga series to balance right-left, loma-viloma, sun-moon energies to bring balance, and improve immunity. (Aruna Suriya Namaskar Extended 2 sets)
- Activation of Pranic Energies and channelling them for better health and well-being. Kshatriya Kriyas, Vajra-veera and Vajrasana supta.
- Classical Approach of Hatha Yoga –Static poses, bandhas and mudras for physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual development.
- Teaching Skills or understanding lesson planning.Lesson plans- 1. Self- Healing, 2. Gentle work-out, energy balance, and vitality, 3 advance hatha yoga for prana-apana union.
- Assessment.- students led sessions.
Applied Yoga Philosophy
1. Introduction and meaning of yoga in various context- Yoga has so many meanings, definitions as it all depends on what you are seeking out of yoga. It can be seen as tools to keep fit physically, others can see it as tool to